Precitec Floor or Pit Lathes are designed for Heavy Duty Turning of Large Components like Cement and Sugar Mill equipment, Reactor components, Power Plant manufacturing, Hydro Turbine components, Mining equipment, etc..
The machine is offered for floor or pit installation. Machines are available for job lengths upto 30m.
The machine is modular with freely movable X Z axes Tool post. This can be positioned wherever required along the job length The Z axis strokes are optionally offered as required to suit upto full job lengths.
It can perform different operations like turning, milling and grinding operations.
Application : Heavy Duty Turning of Large Components like Cement and Sugar Mill equipment, Reactor components, Power Plant manufacturing, Hydro Turbine components, Mining equipment, etc.,>
- Robust and rigid fabricated structures
- Hi-load carrying capacities upto 200 tonnes
- Rigid taper roller bearing preloaded spindles for Head and Tail stock for best accuracies
- Well designed spindle drive with 2 speed range and Inverter drive for infinitely variable speed. Ram strokes of 800mm for the Tool post ('X' - axis) ensures that required different step diameters or facing operations can be done easily in one setup
- Option of having 1,2 or 3 X-Z Slide Modules
- CNC X-Z slide as standard, helps in accurate turning of the jobs and also makes it possible for programmed control of taper during operations 7 Wide range of accessories and options make the machine very versatile
- Spindle indexing arrangement along with drilling spindle can be provided for shell OD drilling
- Motorized rack and pinion arrangement for Tail stock positioning.
- T-slot bed plate
- Spindle Indexing Arrangement manual or Servo with 'C' axis
- Threading arrangement with spindle encoder and interface with X-Z slide CNC
- Servo Spindle Motor
- Bigger/Smaller face plates
- Special fixturing, spider arrangement, shaft turning arrangement with centers etc,. on head stock and tailstock
- Hydraulic tailstock
- Steady rests
- Coolant arrangement with / without through coolant
Tool Post Arrangement
- Additional X-Z slides with higher/lower cutting force capacity
- Drilling/Milling Head capacity upto 80mm solid drilling for carbide inserted drills
- Square type Ram tool post with built in spindle, power clamping, through coolant
- Tool post Grinder upto 900 mm dia wheel
- 'Y' axis arrangement for the Tool post/milling head
|Job Diameter Range (mm)||200-3000||200-4500||200-6000|
|Center Height from Bed (mm)||1600||2400||3250|
|Max. length of Job (m)||3-30||3-30||3-30|
|Spindle Power (kW)||37/55||45/55||55/75|
|Max. Spindle Torque (daNm)||7000||12000||18500|
|Spindle Speed Range (RPM)||0.3-25||0.2-17||0.1-12.5|
|Tail Stock Spindle Stroke (mm)||400||400||500|
|Tool Post X Axis (RAM) Stroke (mm)||800(630/1000/1200)||800(630/1000/1200)||800(630/1000/1200)|
|Z-Axis Stroke (mm)||1500-30000||1500-30000||1500-30000|
|Feed Rate (mm/min)||0.2-2||0.2-2||0.2-2|
|Feed Torque (Nm)||100||100||100|
|CNC System||Siemens 802D SL / Siemens 840DI / Fanuc OiT||Siemens 802D SL / Siemens 840DI / Fanuc OiT||Siemens 802D SL / Siemens 840DI / Fanuc OiT|
Send Enquiry Now
The Product Title and URL will be automatically sent along with the enquiry.